Spirit of Provident: Gala Celebration
Every winter we host our largest annual fundraiser, the Spirit of Provident Gala!
About the Gala:
- Since MRH’s founding in 1930 we have had a long tradition of annual fundraisers. First called Mary Ryder Home Princess Pageant, then renamed Mary Ryder Home Dinner Auction, then named Jubilee, our annual fundraiser is now the Spirit of Provident Gala! A celebration of our friends (donors & volunteers) and our family (the ladies who live here at MRH, the kiddos in our after school programs and our dedicated staff who help change lives).
- On average the Gala supports about 13% of our Annual Fund. (Another 30% is supported by our partners at United Way of Greater St. Louis. THANK YOU!)
- Sponsorship opportunities are available in support of our Gala. All Sponsors receive year-long recognition on our social media sites as well as honorable mention by our emcee and signage the night of the event.
- Funds raised from the Gala go directly to the care of our Residents, Life Crisis Call Center and After School Programs. Funds help provide vital resources such as medical and therapeutic care, safe and comfortable living community, free calls to our suicide hotline, and hot meals to our after school kiddos.
- The evening of our Gala begins with a Silent Auction on your mobile device, followed by a presentation by the Mary Ryder Home Singers, Fund-Our-Need segment, a full course dinner and a Live Auction segment with unprecedented prizes. And of course, features our famous Golden Raffle and a Wine Pull.
- When: Saturday, February 8th, 2020 at 5:30 pm
- Where: Ritz-Carlton Hotel. 100 Carondelet Plaza, St. Louis, MO 63105
- Attire: Cocktail
- Click HERE for admission RSVP, Sponsorship options, or to make a donation.
Past Gala & Jubilee Photo Links:
Thank You to Our 2019 Mary Ryder Home Jubilee Gala Sponsors:
- Presenting Sponsor: Centene Charitable Foundation
- Platinum Sponsors: Edward Jones, St. Louis Community Credit Union
- Silver Sponsors: BJC Behavioral Health, CBIZ, Comcast Business, Regency Enterprise Services, Sandra Brunsmann-Hughes, Team RS Financial, Triad Bank, The Wiegers Family
- Bronze Sponsors: Ameren Missouri, The Brockmeyer & Perez Families, Cope Plastics, The Dolan Family, The Kaintz Family, Megan West & Jeanne Desmond, Missouri Foundation for Health, M2Pierce LLC, Transpalce, Washington University The Boeing Center,