Jubilee: A Celebration of Friends and Family!
Every Spring the Mary Ryder Home hosts our largest annual fundraiser, the Jubilee.
About the Jubilee:
- Since MRH’s founding in 1930 we have had a long tradition of annual fundraisers. First called Mary Ryder Home Princess Pageant, then renamed Mary Ryder Home Dinner Auction, our annual fundraiser is now a Jubilee! A celebration of our friends (donors & volunteers) and our family (the ladies who live here at MRH).
- On average the Jubilee supports 13% of our Annual Fund. (Another 28% is supported by our partners at United Way of Greater St. Louis. THANK YOU!)
- Sponsorship and Advertising opportunities are available in support of our Jubilee. All Sponsors receive year-long recognition on our social media sites as well as honorable mention by our emcee and signage the night of the event.
- Funds raised from the Jubilee go directly to the care of our Residents. Funds help provide vital resources such as medical and therapeutic care, social activities, and help provide safe, comfortable housing by assisting in the updating of our facilities.
- The evening of our Jubilee begins with a Silent Auction on your mobile device, followed by a presentation by the Mary Ryder Home Singers, Fund-Our-Need segment, a full course dinner and a Live Auction segment with unprecedented prizes. And of course, features our famous Golden Raffle.
- When: Saturday, May 4th. 6:00 pm doors open
- Where: Ameristar Casino Resort & Spa. 1 Ameristar Blvd, St Charles, MO 63301
- Attire: Cocktail with Celebration Hat … so we can tip our hats to Tim Butler & Stefanie Osiek
- Click HERE for admission RSVP, Sponsorship and Advertisement options, or to make a donation.
Past Jubilee Photo Links:
Thank You to Our 2019 Jubilee Sponsors:
- Presenting Sponsor: Centene Charitable Foundation
- Platinum Sponsors: Edward Jones, St. Louis Community Credit Union
- Silver Sponsors: BJC Behavioral Health, CBIZ, Comcast Business, Regency Enterprise Services, Sandra Brunsmann-Hughes, Team RS Financial, Triad Bank, The Wiegers Family
- Bronze Sponsors: Ameren Missouri, The Brockmeyer & Perez Families, Cope Plastics, The Dolan Family, The Kaintz Family, Megan West & Jeanne Desmond, Missouri Foundation for Health, M2Pierce LLC, Transpalce, Washington University The Boeing Center,