Mary Ryder Home is proud to be part of #GiveSTLDay on May 1, 2019!
- GiveSTLDay is a one day event of philanthropic giving in the St. Louis, Missouri area.
- In 2017 $2.135 million was raised for 915 local non-profits through giveSTLday.org
- GiveSTLDay is made possible by the St. Louis Community Foundation and is sponsored by Archford Capital Strategies in 2018.
You can make a difference for the Mary Ryder Home!
- The day to donate is May 1, 2019 from 12:00 AM midnight to 11:59 PM midnight.
- You can pre-schedule your donation! If you know you’ll be out of town or in exams, you can pre-schedule your automatic donation today! How to Pre-Schedule: Go to www.givestlday.org and sign-in under your Donor account (you’ll need to create an account if you are a first time user). Once logged-in, click on your name in the upper right corner, then click the menu tab “Payment Profile.” Add a new “Payment Profile” and then you will be able to click the menu tab “Scheduled Gifts” and pre-schedule your donation for Give STL Day!
2.) Campaign for MRH at giveSTLday.org!
- Mary Ryder Home is campaigning to “Fund Some Fun!” You can fund an outing for the ladies of Mary Ryder Home.
- Fund Some Fun for our ladies by donating $16.50 for movie tickets, $24.70 for 10 bus seats for one hour, $50.37 for lunch for three lovely ladies, $90 for six Muny tickets, $560 for a handicap accessible bus for four hours, or if you don’t know what to give for, give $10 just for fun or at your own donation level!
- Start your own campaign! Do you know of a worthy Mary Ryder Home cause you’d like to get your friends active in? Then create your own campaign for MRH!
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and let Emily know you’d like to help campaign for “Fund Some Fun!” She’ll provide you with fun graphics and tag lines to help you spread the word.
3.) Be an Ambassador!
- Help us spread the word, we’re raising funds! Use your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linked In, email or other social media account to hep spread the word about Mary Ryder Home’s “Fund Some Fun” campaign. We’re trying to raise $1,500 in one day!!
- Contact email@example.com and let Emily know you’d like to be an Ambassador! She’ll provide you with fun graphics and tag lines to help you spread the word.