The Mary Ryder Home “Resident Registry” is a list of in-kind donation items that our Residents utilize regularly or would enjoy having.
Before you make a selection of which Registry you, or your group, would like to invest in, please note the following:
- Contact the Development Coordinator at email@example.com to ensure the Registry you selected currently as needs to fill.
- In compliance with CDC recommendations all donations must be approved by Mary Ryder Home administrator before the donation is made. All donation drop-offs must occur at a pre-arranged time. All items on the Registries are to be delivered to the Mary Ryder Home at 4361 Olive Street, St. Louis, MO 63108, after your donations have been approved and a drop-off time is set.
- Thank You! And please know that your gift is a tax deductible in-kind donation and will be receipted as such.
Items we are most in need of today:
- “Spring 2020 Registry” items to help ease the stress caused by social distancing; Crest or Colgate 6 oz toothpaste tubes (20); Depends (size L, 3); Depends (size M, 2); Gel Pen 5 pk for Bingo Prizes (5); Michael’s craft store gift cards for seasonal art activities; Flower seed packets (annuals, 5). Thank you for your generosity!
- We are currently not in need of: toothbrushes, clothing, throw blankets, or rubber soled socks
- Please contact Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about donating today.
We have so many Registries to choose from, please find one that best suits you:
Welcome Registry: Many of our new Residents don’t have much when they first arrive. This registry contains important items that our newest family members can start using immediately. They help provide the comforts of a safe and caring home. (Printable PDF) (MRH is currently not in need of items off this registry)
Personal Supplies Registry: This registry is full of personal care items and goods that that will be privately owned. (Printable PDF)
Activity & Outing Registry: We do a lot together in our Home – from crafts, to chair dancing, to group games, to day-trips and outings. In this list you can see materials, prizes and funds needed. (Printable PDF)
Admin Aid Registry: Help the MRH staff care for our ladies by providing a few goods that will benefit many.(Printable PDF)
Building Beautification Registry: This registry supplies plants and decor that will help keep our Home beautiful, inside and out. (Printable PDF)
Holiday Edition Registry: We celebrate the winter holidays with the giving of gifts. Click the Holiday Edition for a list of general gift ideas of all Residents or contact Emily at email@example.com to inquire bout holiday gifts for a specific Resident. All gifts must be delivered to MRH no later than Wednesday December 18, 2019.
Spring 2020 Registry: To help ease the stress caused by social distancing during COVID-19. (Printable PDF). Note: All items on this registry MUST be approved by Mary Ryder Home administrator PRIOR TO donation drop-off.