Mary Ryder Home’s mission is to serve St. Louis’ most vulnerable senior women, nourishing their social, physical and emotional needs, and enhancing their quality of life through compassionate care.
To be a recognized safe haven for less-fortunate senior women, served by an array of dedicated caregivers, volunteers and donors who are inspired to change lives by enhancing residents’ quality of life physically, mentally, and socially.
Mary Ryder Home is committed to:
- Treating our Residents with compassion and respect
- Embracing diversity in our Residents, Staff and Board of Directors
- Providing a safe and secure home
- Recognizing the value of, and the need to develop, our caregivers and staff
- Fostering mutual respect, open communication and teamwork
- Maintaining financial resources to meet the present and future needs of Mary Ryder Home
- Encouraging and welcoming volunteers to share their time and resources