Join us for fun themed Trivia Nights every Autumn at Kirkwood Community Center!
About Mary Ryder Home Trivia Nights:
- Trivia Night is Mary Ryder Home’s second largest event and fundraiser of the year.
- Anheuser Busch-Inbev is a yearly sponsor of our Trivia Night. THANK YOU!!
- You too can be a sponsor of our Trivia Night! Sponsor-A-Round supporters will have honorable mention at the beginning of their sponsored round as well as advertisement material on all tables and by all entrances.
- We host 10 rounds of mind puzzling questions! Including classic rounds of picture identification, music/ song identification, and Heads or Tails.
- All our Trivia Nights are themed… so gather your friends, dress up and decorate your table! Cash prizes are given for best costume and best table decor.
- Trivia Nights occur the first or second weekend in August.
2019’s Trivia Night:
- Theme: Back To School
- When: Friday, August 9th at 6:00 pm doors open, and 7:00 pm Round 1 begins
- Where: Kirkwood Community Center. 111 S Geyer Road, Kirkwood, MO 63122
- Click HERE to buy tickets, buy a table or to sponsor a round!
Past Trivia Night Themes:
- “Lost in Time & Space” 2018: History, Space and Science Fiction
- “Home Full of Super Heroes” 2017: Comic book and superheroes
- “Return of the ’80s” 2016: Flash back to the 1980’s
- “Cult Classic Movie Night” 2015: Alfred Hitchcock and so many more
- “Home is Where the Arch Is” 2014: St. Louis’ 100th anniversary year
Thank You to our 2018 Sponsor-A-Round Sponsors:
- Ascension, Centene Charitable Foundation, Detalus Advisers, Maria Greenwell & Friends, Regency Enterprise Services, and TriviaNights.Net