Jubilee: A Celebration of Friends and Family!
Every Spring the Mary Ryder Home hosts our largest annual fundraiser, the Jubilee.
About the Jubilee:
- Since MRH’s founding in 1930 we have had a long tradition of annual fundraisers. First called Mary Ryder Home Princess Pageant, then renamed Mary Ryder Home Dinner Auction, our annual fundraiser is now a Jubilee! A celebration of our friends (donors & volunteers) and our family (the ladies who live here at MRH).
- On average the Jubilee supports 13% of our Annual Fund. (Another 60% is supported by our partners at United Way of Greater St. Louis. THANK YOU!)
- Sponsorship and Advertising opportunities are available in support of our Jubilee. All Sponsors receive year-long recognition on our social media sites as well as honorable mention by our emcee and signage the night of the event.
- Funds raised from the Jubilee go directly to the care of our Residents. Funds help provide vital resources such as medical and therapeutic care, social activities, and help provide safe, comfortable housing by assisting in the updating of our facilities.
- The evening of our Jubilee begins with a Silent Auction on your mobile device, followed by a presentation by the Mary Ryder Home Singers, Fund-Our-Need segment, a full course dinner and a Live Auction segment with unprecedented prizes. And of course, features our famous Golden Raffle.
- When: Saturday, May 5th. 6:00 pm doors open
- Where: Ameristar Casino Resort & Spa. 1 Ameristar Blvd, St Charles, MO 63301
- Attire: Cocktail
- Click HERE for admission RSVP, Sponsorship and Advertisement options, or to make a donation.
Past Jubilee Photo Links:
- 2018 Photos by Tim Parker Photography (If prompted password is: MRH )
- 2018 Photos: Derby Horse at the Entrance