Mary Ryder Home is proud to be part of #GiveSTLDay on May 2, 2018!
- GiveSTLDay is a one day event of philanthropic giving in the St. Louis, Missouri area.
- In 2017 $2.135 million was raised for 915 local non-profits through giveSTLday.org
- GiveSTLDay is made possible by the St. Louis Community Foundation and is sponsored by Archford Capital Strategies in 2018.
You can make a difference for the Mary Ryder Home!
- The day to donate is May 2, 2018 from 12:00 AM midnight to 11:59 PM midnight.
- You can pre-schedule your donation! If you know you’ll be out of town or in exams, you can pre-schedule your automatic donation today! How to Pre-Schedule: Go to www.givestlday.org and sign-in under your Donor account (you’ll need to create an account if you are a first time user). Once logged-in, click on your name in the upper right corner, then click the menu tab “Payment Profile.” Add a new “Payment Profile” and then you will be able to click the menu tab “Scheduled Gifts” and pre-schedule your donation for Give STL Day!
2.) Campaign for MRH at giveSTLday.org!
- Mary Ryder Home is campaigning to “Fund Our Fridge” as our very large industrial refrigerator recently gave out. Help us raise the funds for this fridge!
- Start your own campaign! Do you know of a worthy Mary Ryder Home cause you’d like to get your friends active in? Then create your own campaign for MRH!
- Contact email@example.com and let Emily know you’d like to help campaign for “Fund Our Fridge!” She’ll provide you with fun graphics and tag lines to help you spread the word.
3.) Be an Ambassador!
- Help us spread the word, we’re raising funds! Use your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linked In, email or other social media account to hep spread the word about Mary Ryder Home’s “Fund Our Fridge” campaign. We’re trying to raise $2,000 in one day!!
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and let Emily know you’d like to be an Ambassador! She’ll provide you with fun graphics and tag lines to help you spread the word.