Mary Ryder Home always has something happening! From volunteer groups coming in to play Apples to Apples or Wii Bowling, to fundraising events at Houlihan’s Restaurant, to supporting our community at the Friends of the Poor Walk.
You can check out all our events – present or upcoming – when you visit the Our Events page and click on one of the eight event buttons.
Upcoming Events to Take Note Of:
- “Wishing For A Washer: Fundraising event on Go Fund Me.
- Visit our Go Fund Me page https://www.gofundme.com/wishing-for-a-washer to help contribute to the purchase of a new industrial grade dishwasher and steamer for the Mary Ryder Home.
- Our fund goal for our first ever Go Fund Me campaign is $5,000. Approximately 25% of total cost to purchase and install our a new Dishwasher.
- Tell your friends about “Wishing For A Washer” by sharing, tweeting, and posting about it on Facebook, Twitter or through Email! Help us get the word out there so the ladies of MRH can have a new dishwasher and steamer in time for holiday feasting and festivities!
- Friends of the Poor Walk
- Saturday September 29th, from 8 – 11 a.m. at St. Clement of Rome Church you can participate in this fundraiser walk to draw attention to the plight of the poor. For more information please click HERE.
- This event is put on by the Society of St. Vincent de Paul and Mary Ryder Home is a proud sponsor. As a safe haven for senior women who are vulnerable and may be struggling with lack of finances or poverty, Mary Ryder Home is proud to help bring awareness to this need both in our St. Louis community and our national community.
- United Way of Greater St. Louis Campaign
- The United Way is gearing up for their annual campaign. Mary Ryder Home is a proud member and recipient of funds from the United Way of Greater St. Louis. We know that those funds are made possible in part from wonderful openhearted people like you! Thank you for giving to the United Way.
- Annual Holiday Choir Concert & Sing-Along
- The Mary Ryder Home Singers are preparing for our Christmas holiday concert!
- Save the date: Saturday, December 1st at 2:00 pm.
- There will be Christmas carols, holiday tunes, cookies and refreshments. Please join us for this free event of family joy and holiday fun!
“Lost in Time & Space” Trivia Night 2018 was a success! We had quite a bit of fun with our knowledge of Time (historical happenings) and Space (from NASA to Star Wars) being tested.
Thank you to everyone who joined us. Together we raised over $11,500 for our ladies here at Mary Ryder Home! And a special thanks to our Sponsor-A-Round groups: Ascension, Centene Charitable Foundation, Detalus Advisers, Maria Greenwell & Friends, Regency Enterprise Services and TriviaNights.Net.