The Mary Ryder Society, which debuted at our Mary Ryder Home 2017 Jubilee, is a special giving program designed to give recognition to our generous supporters. Members of the Mary Ryder Society give annual donations totaling $1,200 or greater, unaffiliated with event purchases.
The Mary Ryder Society offers our donors the opportunity to be part of something larger. Mary Ryder Society members are ambassadors of philanthropic giving and are part of a very special group within the Mary Ryder Home community . They are like-minded individuals who are compassionate and concerned about senior women, mental health and wellness issues; openhearted and generous; and are respected leaders in our St. Louis community.
Members of the Mary Ryder Society receive special benefits such as:
- Recognition as a member of this elite giving group.
- An invitation to the annual Society Social, where you can mingle, network, and show united support for our ladies at Mary Ryder Home.
- The Society Times, a semi-annual newsletter, will keep members up to date on upcoming Mary Ryder Home fundraising events, in Home activities and programs, volunteer opportunities and facility improvement projects. The Society Times will also keep members appraised of current senior women issues in our society today, and may introduce you (our supporter) to some of the wonderful women of the Mary Ryder Home.
Mary Ryder Home’s Annual Funds are unrestricted and used for medical care, therapeutic programs, educational resources, resident assistance programs, and facility improvements. With each contribution the ladies of Mary Ryder Home are empowered with a higher quality of life.
To give now, please click the “Donate Now” button located in top right corner.
Unrestricted, philanthropic gifts received throughout the year are utilized wherever the Home most needs the funds. However, if there is a cause close to your heart, Mary Ryder Home will offer two fund-specific Give-days a year:
- The Honey Fund Give Day: Funds are specifically used to provide entertainment, travel, guest presenters, therapeutic and educational programming… things that will make life just a little sweeter.
- The Heart Fund Give Day: Funds are used specifically to help maintain and improve our aging facility… home is where the heart is after all.
“Together, let’s do a good deed!” ~ Mary Ryder
Mary Ryder Home takes the word “Home” in its name very seriously. For so many of our residents, their arrival is the first time they have experienced a safe place to live and a caring environment. Despite extremely difficult circumstances, the women of Mary Ryder Home are poised, artistic, and grateful for companionship and the compassionate care they receive every day. You can make a difference in the lives of senior women here in St. Louis by raising awareness! Copy our URL and send an email to a friend, co-worker or family member you would like to see learn more about the Mary Ryder Home and join the Mary Ryder Society today.
For questions or more information about the Mary Ryder Society, please contact Sue A. Adams, Chief Development Consultant at email@example.com.